Champions Baseball Academy will begin the Cincinnati Fall Baseball leagues the weekend of August 26-28th. During the 6-7 week league, Players will play games at fields throughout the Cincinnati area and receive optional professional training at Champions.
Player/Parent Meeting: Sunday August 21st at Champions
1:30 pm for 9 & 10 and 11 & 12 League
3:00 pm for the 13 & 14
No Meeting for 6-8 Year Olds
Click here for 2022 Brochure or Call Champions for more details (513) 831-8873
6-8 years old – Friday nights indoors at Champions $80 per player ($320 per team for teams of 10 or more)
THIS IS FOR REGULAR FALL BASEBALL LEAGUE (THIS IS NOT FOR THE ELITE BASEBALL SIGNUP)
Instructional Workouts for 13 – 16 year olds only:
Champions coaching staff will provide optional weekly instructional clinics for players during the first 4 weeks of the league. One night per week, players will be able to receive training with Champions professional coaching staff on offensive and defensive phases of the game. Hitting and Infield Sessions will be held on Monday evenings. Pitching/Catching workouts will be held on Thursday evenings. Each workout is only $35 per 4 week session and $80 for all three sessions.
* Teams can be made up of individual sign ups or full team registrations.
* 6 game schedule (1 game for 6 weeks) during the season; no games Labor Day weekend.
* Games will be played at River City, Milford High School, Miami Meadows Park, CNE High School, St . Xavier HS, along with other parks and high schools in the Greater Cincinnati Area (TBA-check website for updates).
* 4 weeks of optional instructional workouts with Champions professional staff for ages 8-12 or 13-16
* Game shirts and baseballs provided.
* Each player that registers will receive (1) of batting cage time to use at Champions. This expires 11-1-2017
* Discounted private lessons at Champions – $40.00 per lesson for the duration of the league.
* Rainouts—Intent is to make up rain outs; no refunds if 50% or more games have been played. In case of rain, call Champions and our automated attendant will give you information on the rain out status or go to www.championsbaseball.net to receive updates.
* If an injury occurs, a credit will be assessed to the players account at Champions. The amount of the credit will be determined based on the date when the injury is reported and must be reported prior to the third game, otherwise, NO credit will be given. No refunds/credits will be extended for reasons other than injury.
Registration deadline is August 5th (Limited Space Available). League Fee Ages 15-16: $99.00 per player or ($109.00 with shirt) (15-16 League is for Select/Premier Players). Must tryout for this league. Tryout date is August 2nd, please call to reserve your time slot.
League Fees Ages 7-14: $75.00 per player ($65.00 per player for teams of 11 or more) *Champions reserves the right to add players to teams of less than 12.
PLEASE REGISTER EARLY – Call Champions at (513) 831-8873